2 Cups of Hazelnuts
Sugar to taste
- Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor until it because a paste.
- Add the sugar to taste while the food processor is running.
Hazelnut Beef Kabob
1 Lbs of Stew Meat
3 Tbs of Hazelnut Butter (from the recipe above)
2 Tbs of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice the stew meat into small cubes.
- Mix the meat with the hazelnut butter, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Let it sit for at least an hour to over night in the refrigerator.
- Skewer the meat and place on the grill.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on how large are the pieces.