I'm Alive, I'm swear I'm still around. I am at lease physically but mentally I'm completely brain dead - more than normal. You must wonder why. WORK - I hardly talk about my professional life mainly because it is boring. I mean open mouth, half asleep, and drooling boring. I like to call myself a data monkey. I stare at sheets of data and determine where the problems are occurring. Then I have to correct them accordingly. See boring. This last month was extra stressful (reading data files is stressful?). Unfortunately, I have been part of a team that has been assisting in upgrading our computer system - snore. This has been a 3 year project and it finally ended this last month.
Even how much recipe ideas I have swimming in my head, I couldn't create them due to working long hours and weekends - ewwwww. My poor family has been stuck eating take out or The Husband got stuck cooking. I, on the other hand have been surviving on my office's cafeteria. One Sunday a couple of weeks ago, I found some time and I was able to make these for breakfast. They are portable so I was able to make a batch and eat them all week. I also used it to teach The Daughter on colors from my DailyBuzz Mom February Challenge.
1 Can of Croissant Dough (one day I will be able to make some myself)
1 Pint of Egg Beaters (my diet)
1 Cup of Low Fat Shredded Swiss Cheese (or any cheese you like)
4 Cups of Shredded Spinach
2 Cups of Chopped up Artichoke Hearts
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F
- Take the croissant dough and mini discs. I took the whole thing and rolled it out into a flat mat and cut out discs with a 3 inch cookie cutter.
- Press the dough into prepared medium-sized muffin tins. Make sure the sides are also covered with the dough. Then set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the pressed dough until it is about 2/3 thirds up.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked.