I meant to post this yesterday but I had to write a paper. I need to remember not to procrastinate anymore.
My Menu consist of
Baby Back Ribs with my Special Rub (it is special because I can’t exactly remember what is in the rub)
Ingredients that I remember
Brown Sugar (The measurement is 5 parts to 1 part of the rest of the ingredients if this make sense)
*These are all the same amount
Baby Back Ribs
- Take the Rub and cover it all over the ribs
- Let it sit for 20 minutes at least.
- Pre heat the oven to 300 degrees
- Slowly drizzle molasses over the ribs
- Place on a covered baking sheet and cook for 2+ hours or until it is soft.
- Let it rest when you take it out of the oven and serve at room temp.
Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
Cheese of your choice (I did a pizza blend with some fresh mozzarella)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 9x13 baking sheet
- Cover the pizza dough with the spaghetti sauce
- Cover with cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes until the dough is fully cooked
I just covered with cheese and cooked ground beef and place in the oven to melt the cheese
I may make chicken wings for the day of the Super bowl if we actually have the effort to watch the game. We are on the fence.