Lijit

Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

My 1st Blogoversary!

 

IMG_3007

 

I don’t believe it has been a year since I first started blogging.  I admired so many blogs but I didn’t think I had it in me to blog myself.  I surprised myself that I actually had stuff to talk about.  My year in Misadventures:

168 - Total Post

9  - Misadventures

Many Many Criticism  - from The Husband

Countless times - The Daughter sneaking food or just taking the whole dish and running away

Many – grammar corrections My Friend would point out.

10 – Lbs Gained from all the Cooking

It was all worth it and I’m looking forward to the many years to come. 

I’m trying to get The Husband to treat me to a table I found on this website that sells console tables for The Daughter’s Birthday but we will see how that goes :D.  Maybe if I leave some websites like open on his computer like this one, he would get the hint. 

I doubt it so I treated to myself to a whole selection of petit fours from Whole Foods.  They were ok but I did get inspired from the different flavors they put together.

In celebration of my blogoversary, STAY TUNE for a Giveaway!  I will be announcing in the next day or two :D 

IMG_3010 IMG_3011 IMG_3012 IMG_3013 IMG_3014

34 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll be coming up on my one year soon as well! Time flies when you're having fun right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first year of so many wonderful recipes! Keep it going and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty...sad that they didn't taste good. Congrats on the anniversary. I look forward to correcting your grammar in the upcoming year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These petits fours look so great!
    Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your treats! Happy Blogaversary! Time goes to fast when you are having fun!
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! 10 pounds means you did well! Here's to many more (years, not pounds)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blogoversary. I just celebrated mine a few days ago myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your blogoversary. Looking forward to that giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your blogoversary! Here's to many more years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! You made your first baby step... lucky you, only 10 lbs gain ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Joy!! It's a big milestone. Happy cooking, hopefully without extra pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on a terrific first year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on one year! Your blog is great

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy bloggie day and many many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blogoversary - mishaps, stolen foods, weight gained and all - it is indeed all part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Blogoversary! Your dessert treats look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Blogoversary, Joy! You are a wonderful blogger, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats and Happy Blogiversary! Cheers for more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Blogiversary! Here's to many more blog years!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on 1 year of blogging and wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy blogiversary and many more! We look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy blogiversary...what a special milestone! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the blogoversary! Isn't it great to make it to a year?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on the first year Joy! You've done so much during this time - can't wait to see what next year brings... keep up the good work... but try not to gain another 10 lbs okay?! I know it's hard with the great food you're cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your first year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oops forgot to write anniversary.;p

    ReplyDelete