1 Box of Tempura Mix
Water for the Mix
6 Fillet of Fish
Oil for Frying
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start heating up the oil, it needs to be hot when you start frying.
- Take the fillet and make sure each one is dry before dipping it into the batter.
- Prepare the batter as directed, I made mine a little thicker.
- Season the fish to your tasting.
- Dip the fish into the batter. Make sure it is fully coated and shake off the excess.
- Deep fry. Once it becomes a golden brown, it is cooked.
4 Sweet Potatoes cut into 1 inch cubs.
Salt, Pepper, and Brown Sugar to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sweet potatoes into a casserole pan,
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil.
- Mix everything together to make sure everything is coated.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Occasionally, rotate the potatoes so it cooks evenly.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and bake for another 10 minutes to give a nice crunch coating.