So when I first heard this challenge, I thought cool I got this. Thought the month, I couldn't decide what to do. I wanted a dish that was all veggies and that is pretty rare at our house. I did made some vegetarian dishes this month but trust me it was not photo worthy. I actually made this back in June for The Brother’s birthday and I never had a chance to post it. I apologize now but I don’t remember where I saw the recipe. If it is yours, please let me know.
Avocado and Cucumber Guacamole
(inspired by Unknown)
1/2 Sweet Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare the avocado by removing the meat from the skin and the pit.
- Place in the serving bowl (I personally hate switching bowls when I make guacamole.
- Use a potato masher or even a fork and break up the avocado.
- Dice up the onion and cucumber.
- Add it to the mashed avocado.
- Add the lime and salt and pepper.