I meant to post this yesterday and I would love to say I was busy cooking, drinking (non-alcoholic for me), or even partying but instead I have been reading this blog for two days. It is called Hyperbole and a Half and it is quite hilarious. I’m actually currently reading it right now ;D. So instead of doing any thing productive, I was reading the blog but I did clean. I have this thing about the house being clean on new years but I didn’t do the traditional superstition things that a few people does like hang grapes. I did make sure The Daughter jumped at midnight so she would grow (it is wishful thinking).
I was planning on writing a self reflections of the last year but instead I wanted to with everybody a wonderful New Years Day and I hope everybody has a prosperous and an happy upcoming year.
I did actually come up with a few goals that I would love to achieve this year.
* Make a soufflé
* Really hone in my bread skills
* Mastering a simple cookie
* Work on my decorating skills
* To work my grammar
* To be more humorous (I’m sorry if my sense of humor is kinda off the wall or that it is just funny to me)
* Finish my graduate degree (so so close)
* Have a healthy and happy baby and not to abuse The Husband in the process (He received quite a bit of pain with The Daughter)
And ultimately, have a happy and healthy family.
Thank you for reading my self discovery and supporting me. Lets have a great year!