Lijit

Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh I did it again :(

For a good month, I planned out the menu for The Daughters Birthday.  I love having parties just because I get to experiment with new recipes.  But guess what I forgot to do yet again, take pictures.  I hate when I do that.  Luckily one of my friends Vicky did take a few pictures.  I also was able to take some pictures after the party but by than, most of the food was gone.  Errrrrr.  I tried to go with a Halloween theme but I ran out of time for a few things I had planned. 

Menu

Longoniza Sliders (Chicken and Pork)
Chicken Wings (I attempted to make Max’s style)

Orzo Salad

Meat Ball Eyeballs (Chicken)

Pizza (ok Papa John’s Pizza)

Baked Salmon

Deviled Eggs

Sans Rival Macarons

Chocolate Suman

Espasol

Homemade Marshmallows

 

My lovely cousins also brought some brownies, caramel apple cookies, and taffy apples.  And my wonderful, loving friend Anna (she did me a huge favor) made some Apple Pie Caramel Apples.  We didn’t want to share them with the kids Smile.  You have to check out her post, it was really good.  Unfortunately, we were running around so much, we also forgot to give the little giveaways for the kids.  The important part was that The Daughter had a ball.  She refused to sleep that night. 

Here are some pics from that day. 

DSC03826

Longoniza sliders on Pan De Sal

DSC03828

Strawberry Marshmallows  - some dipped in chocolate.

IMG_3444

Me and the Munchkin

IMG_3494

Cinnamon sugar chips

IMG_3271

The Costume The Daughter was suppose to wear prior her ripping it.

 

I’ll be posting some of the recipes.  This week is going to be crazy again for thanksgiving.  What are your plans for thanksgiving?

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday you threw for her! Hope you all had a great time. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to remember to get pictures at parties too. Sounds like a fun menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party! Love the homemade marshmallows, what a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job! I'm sure your daughter loved it, she is super cute by the way:) I just finished my son's birthday party, and I'm wiped out until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute as a cookie and what a fun menu. Camera becomes a reflex with time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a doll! Love the menu also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is so adorable! And the birthday party looks amazing with all those food :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little girl. I'm sure that she had a wonderful party. Good Job Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just precious (as are you!) What a wonderful menu and what a wonderful celebration of her special day! Thank you for sharing. Continue to enjoy great food and good company!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks wonderful, I'm glad your friend took pictures. Beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find the costume so cute...super! And you got a wonderful spread of yummy food, am eyeing that strawberry marshmallows=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my it all looks so good! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete