1 Box of Spaghetti
1 Package of Hot Dogs
1 Jar of Marinara Sauce
1 Cup of Ketchup (and yes I said Ketchup) - banana ketchup works too
1 Cup of Sugar
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook both the spaghetti and hot dogs. I would put the hot dogs at the bottom of the pot and than the spaghetti (this is my short cut in making this).
- Start cooking the sauce by combining the rest of the ingredients in a medium sauce pan. You may want to decrease or increase the amount of sugar to your taste.
- Drain the spaghetti and hot dogs.
- Slice the hot dogs into bit size pieces.
- All the components until it is fully incorporated.
- Top with some Parmesan cheese :D