Lijit

Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Some people may know this as Cassava pudding. This was the first recipe I ever tried from my mom “secret” recipe book. Sorry guys, I can’t tell you the recipe. This is one of my favorite recipes. It is so simple and I love cassava and coconut. The key for this dish is the topping. It is composed of coconut cream (imagine the coconut goodness) and condense milk. I could eat condense milk out of the can which I try to do in the back of my closet in the dark. If you don’t believe me, you should ask my husband :D. The first time I made it, I used a little crappy hand mixer. I gave up ½ way and just stuck my hands (don’t worry, they were clean) to mix it. I found this is actually the best way to make it. I also over cooked it slightly because I couldn’t tell when it was done. But it was worth all the work and mess I made. After that, I decided to go through my mom’s other recipes to see if I could do it.

Joy-Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment