Lijit

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cinnamon Sugar chips

This is probably simplest snack that is eaten all up once I finished making it. My mom told me to eat this during my pregnancy instead of eating chips and candy to keep my blood sugar up. Since than everybody at the hostel (family members than to comes and goes quite a bit) asks me to make some.


Ingredients (the measurements is up to your taste)
Flour tortillas
Sugar
Cinnamon
Water

Directions

1. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together, I generally start with a cup of sugar and pour enough cinnamon to cover the top of the bowl of sugar.
2. Cut each tortilla to the desired size. I generally get 4 – 8 out of one regular size tortilla.
3. Brush water on each piece

4. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top

5. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes
6. Make sure you remove right away to avoid the chips sticking to the pan

* Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you want both sides coated.






Julia loves this stuff, she wouldn't let go of the chip

1 comment:

  1. This is such a delicious idea - looks amazing! I would eat a plate or mmore :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete