Lijit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Foodbuzz Tasters - Kikkoman


One of more week, one more week then I'm back to being my regular posting machine.

I did have the opportunity to test a product from Kikkoman.  I'm asian and I love myself some Kikkoman.  I already use their panko, tempura mix, and all marinates.  When I was presented the opportunity through FoodBuzz to be a tastemaker, I jumped at the chance.  For this tastemaker, I received package of pre-seasoned coating mix called Kara-Age Soy-Ginger Seasoning Coating Mix.  The beauty of this mix just takes 5 minutes to cook.  This is perfect for a quick dinner with very little help.  I do have to warn you not to season the meat.  The mix is a touch on the salty side so I would leave it plain.  I tried it with a piece of pork but it didn't work as well but I did like it with salmon.  I also think chicken would work great like chicken fingers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment