Lijit

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Healthy Eating Continues


I meant to post this last week when I actually made the dish but I got suck into school and work.  Ok, I actually got obsessed with perfecting my Pan De sal.  So I had left over portabella mushrooms from the meal day prior.  Instead we just did a simple pasta with all vegetables.  The Husband actually like it, I was quite surprised.  The Baby preferred the pasta.




Instead of using a heavy sauce, we just used olive oil and just seasoned the veggies.  We used a red pepper, the mushrooms, garlic of course, onions, and we had some artichoke hearts.  We barely used any salt and just used Italian seasons and a little cheese.  It came out quite well.  Hopefully, this continues.  Not sure about that one through :D  Back to Meal Planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment